Businesses are faced with overwhelming, competing challenges and uncertainties as they continue to navigate the impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic. Business leaders are constantly thinking about how to sustain their businesses while supporting their staff, delivering superior services to their customers and at the same time maintaining their suppliers. Addressing these challenges would require a great deal of insight into the various resources the company has at its disposal.
These knowledge is essential for businesses to address the supply chain disruption, stabilizing revenues, aligning their businesses with evolving demand and identifying new growth pathways.
Business leaders need to adopt cognitive technology strategies that can meet the new speed of doing business to be able to move quickly and make smart decisions at the same time.
Leaders who may succeed in this straggle are the ones that are able to combine human intelligence with technology-enabled insights to make smarter choices in the face of current uncertainty and complexity. For example;
- How easy is it for your employees to work from home during this COVID-19 period and at the same time deliver similar or higher value than they would have if they had worked from the office?
- Do you have a scientific target framework or you still rely on the traditional approach to targeting?
- Are you able to objectively measure the performance of your staff whose work output is qualitative?
- Do you have Analytics capabilities to provide timely insights on individuals, teams and general business performance using a balanced scorecard approach?
According to research firm IDC, inefficiency costs companies anywhere from 20% to 30% of their revenue every year.
- Do you know the cost of Inefficient processes that alter and slow workflows and dam up your revenue stream?
- Are you aware of the value of time your employees are wasting navigating through complicated processes leading to zero impact on your business?
- Do you know the real risk of ineffective business administration? Do you have the means to track your professional administrative staff to mitigate the risk?
- Do you have a timely and accurate picture of your entire organization to make informed, intelligent strategic decisions?
- Do you know up-to-date accounting information is vital to all of your strategic financial decisions?
- Does your organization have the right systems in place to collect data in a more consistent manner for analysis?
- Do your board of Directors have real-time insights to proactively formulate policies to govern your organization or they depend on manually generated reports?
- How easy it is for you to Scan & Analyze your Industry Peers and other new businesses?
- Do you know you can reduce your overall cost by 30% with analytics?
- Are you able to find out if your clients or customers would recommend you to someone else?
- Do you have the right systems in place to enable your organization readily collect customer feedback, generate survey reports to measure customer loyalty, determine satisfaction, spot trends and find out exactly what they are thinking about your products and services?
At Ospba Novat, we can help you to integrate your staff efforts and organizational goals with your business processes and strategies to achieve optimal business results. We use a system thinking approach to planning that focuses on outcomes to internalize new ways of working, to make it effortless for your organization to effectively manage outcomes that create value.
We also create your unique solution using a combination of Analytics process and Results-Based Monitoring Concept. We are the only company that offers a results-based contract for our new customers. Thus, you don’t pay a dollar if you don’t realize the agreed value or impact in your business.
Our innovative digital technologies like Novat Intelligence Performance Management System (IPMS) can help you achieve that with ease within days.
Let us connect to create your unique world for you!